Sunday 13 October 2013

GTA:SA World War Z The Movie confirmed.


News for now:

Well as you can see , somewhere in the near future I'm planning to make a prequel about World War Z.

Q&A's:

How many Episodes are there?

According to my storyline there will be 2 episodes.

Where would the planned locations be? (in movie)

Episode 1: Will be in New York,Yonkers (Yup.. Its from the book World War Z, the part about Battle of Yonkers).

Episode 2: Will be in several locations In The USA.


Mods:

Episode 1: Battle of Yonkers.

Vehicles(NOT made by me)














Episode 2:Will not be revealed yet.
Videos:

A Teaser will be revealed soon, so stay tune!

PS:
Looks pretty interesting so far huh? Make sure you hit the subcribe button on >>YOUTUBE<< .

For the Zombiefans, I RECOMMENT YOU TO WATCH THIS AWESOME >>GTA ZOMBIE VIDEO<< Trailer (NOT by me).

No comments:

Post a Comment