Saturday 4 October 2014

GTA:SA Teaser 2 World War Z: Battle of Yonkers

 
World war Z:Battle of Yonkers tells a story about of how several army elements are confronting 4 million zombies at Yonkers after the Great Panic.

You will be following 2 different protagonists:
Hannibal, a team member of an anti-zombie task force referred as ''Alpha Teams'' and Todd Wainio, a young US Infantryman of the 1st Armored Division nicknamed "Old Ironsides''





Make sure you watch in HD, and enjoy!



And yes this is all GTA SA

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I really like your videos and skins! they are awesome man!!! I'm making a serie (not about zombies) and I really need the US Army skins! Can I borrow and use them for my videos? You'll appear in the credits! Hope you can help me! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll share it for sure if there wasn't that crackhead already claiming mods.

    ReplyDelete